Prerequisites & Eligibility
Min Plus Two or Diploma
130 Hours (65 Days)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated – 200-125.
- Fiber Optical Networking Concepts & Fiber to The Home (FTTH) Technologies.
- Enterprise Wireless Networking.
- Video Surveillance System Technologies.
This course consists of CCNA V3.0 syllabus and integrated the most demanded enterprise ICT technologies from three different verticals, which are Fiber Networking & Fiber to the Home (FTTH) Technologies, Enterprise Wireless Networking and Video Surveillance Technologies. It will help to learners for getting a knowledge and experience about the latest technologies used in current IT Industries and it will increase the chance for opening an IT career. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security, Fiber network designing, GPON & EPON based FTTH access network design and implementation, Wireless network implementation and configuration, CCTV & IP Camera network designing and implementation.
Fiber Optical Networking Concepts & FTTH Technologies
- Module 1: Introduction of Fiber Optic Cable
- Module 2: Transmission Theory & Fiber Types
- Module 3: Fiber Cable Design & Construction
- Module 4: Connectors & Connection Termination
- Module 5: Fiber Administration
- Module 6: Passive Optical Network Introduction
- Module 7: Passive Optical Network Architecture & Design
- Module 8: GPON Concept and Implementation
- Module 9: EPON Concept and Implementation
Enterprise Wireless Networking
- Module 1: Fundamentals of RF Communications & Transmission Theory
- Module 2: Principles of Antenna
- Module 3: Wireless LAN Devices & Accessories
- Module 4: Wireless bands & 802.11 standards
- Module 5: Enterprise Wireless LAN Design and Technologies
Video Surveillance System Technologies
- Module 1: Introduction of Video Surveillance Technologies
- Module 2: Elements of CCTV & IP Camera System
- Module 3: Cables & Connectors in Video Surveillance System
- Module 4: CCTV & IP Cameras System design and Implementation