Prerequisites & Eligibility
Min Plus Two or Diploma
Intermediate Networking Knowledge or Similar work experience
80 Hours (40 Days)
- Network Fundamentals
- Basic Connection Methods of Popular Networks.
- Basic Network Construction.
- Troubleshooting of common network faults.
- Installation and Commissioning of Huawei Routing & Switching Devices.
Huawei Certified Network Associate
HCNA certification validates the knowledge and skills required for basic configuration and maintenance of small to medium-sized networks. It covers basic IP network connectivity, TCP/IP technologies, Ethernet technologies such as STP and RSTP, VLAN and Link Aggregation and their implementation within Huawei switches. Routing principles and technologies including RIP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6 networks, WAN technologies, IP based security, network management as well as IPv4 and IPv6 based application services. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
Fiber Optical Networking Concepts & FTTH Technologies
- Module 1: Introduction of Fiber Optic Cable
- Module 2: Transmission Theory & Fiber Types
- Module 3: Fiber Cable Design & Construction
- Module 4: Connectors & Connection Termination
- Module 5: Fiber Administration
- Module 6: Passive Optical Network Introduction
- Module 7: Passive Optical Network Architecture & Design
- Module 8: GPON Concept and Implementation
- Module 9: EPON Concept and Implementation
Enterprise Wireless Networking
- Module 1: Fundamentals of RF Communications & Transmission Theory
- Module 2: Principles of Antenna
- Module 3: Wireless LAN Devices & Accessories
- Module 4: Wireless bands & 802.11 standards
- Module 5: Enterprise Wireless LAN Design and Technologies
Video Surveillance System Technologies
- Module 1: Introduction of Video Surveillance Technologies
- Module 2: Elements of CCTV & IP Camera System
- Module 3: Cables & Connectors in Video Surveillance System
- Module 4: CCTV & IP Cameras System design and Implementation