Prerequisites & Eligibility
Min Plus Two or Diploma
Intermediate Networking Knowledge or Similar work experience
80 Hours (40 Days)
- Network Fundamentals
- Basic Connection Methods of Popular Networks.
- Basic Network Construction.
- Troubleshooting of common network faults.
- Installation and Commissioning of Huawei Routing & Switching Devices.
Huawei Certified Network Associate
HCNA certification validates the knowledge and skills required for basic configuration and maintenance of small to medium-sized networks. It covers basic IP network connectivity, TCP/IP technologies, Ethernet technologies such as STP and RSTP, VLAN and Link Aggregation and their implementation within Huawei switches. Routing principles and technologies including RIP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6 networks, WAN technologies, IP based security, network management as well as IPv4 and IPv6 based application services. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
- Module 1: Knowledge Points IP Network Principles
- Module 2: LAN Technologies
- Module 3: WAN Technologies
- Module 4: Routing Technologies
- Module 5: Network Security
- Module 6: IPV6 Networks