Network vulnerabilities don’t go away by themselves. Their detection, removal, and control require vulnerability management. VM, as it’s called, entails more than simply running a scanner to detect common weaknesses. Scanning is an essential element of VM, but processes for ensuring network security also entail other technologies and workflow. At RCNET our comprehensive solution for network security address the following :
– Identify and fix faults in the Network Infrastructure that affect network security, performance, or functionality.
– Continuously address new security threats, such as by updating the Network Infrastructure.
– Change Network configurations to make them less susceptible to attacks (such as worms, bots, etc.).
– Enable the effective improvement and management of network security risks.
– Document the state of security for audit and compliance with laws, regulations, and business policy.